Safe mode can be used in numerous situations. Safe mode is a special mode built into windows which allows us to start your computer when it does not want to run properly in normal mode. It works by starting your computer using only the absolutely needed software, drivers, and services. Because of the fact that is using minimal resources it allows us to work on your computer faster. Since it only loads necessary software many times when we boot into this mode it prevents viruses / infections on your computer from blocking us from connecting and removing these infections.
1. Shut the computer completely off.
2. Locate the F8 key on your keyboard.
3. Push the power button on your computer to turn it back on.
4. Immediately after pushing the power button start tapping the F8 key.
5. Keep tapping the key until you see a black screen that’s advanced boot options .
6. Use the down arrow and highlight safe mode with networking.
7. Hit enter once you have highlighted safe mode with networking .
8. Log onto your computer and enter your password if prompted to.
9. If you don’t already have a technician from stress less tech support on the phone give us a call at 888-353-1357.
10. Sit back and relax as our certified technicians cure the issue you are experiencing with your computer. Whether it be a virus removal or just a simple tune up your computer will be repaired shortly.